Zucchini And Tomato Bake
Write a review
- 1 grated zucchini
- 3 eggs, save 1 egg yolk for brushing
- 1 cup (130 g) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- bunch of coriander, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp grated firm cheese
- Grate zucchini, remove liquid.
- Mix together with the eggs. Save 1 egg yolk for the brushing.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, chopped coriander and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the batter into a greased and flour dusted baking tin.
- Put tomato slices on top.
- Brush the top with the egg yolk.
- Bake at 180C for 10-15 min.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for another 10 min.
for recipes http://for.recipes/