Write a review
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sweet pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, skinned and chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp grated cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Beat the eggs. season with salt and pepper. Pour int a pan.
- Scatter over the chopped pepper, tomato and onion.
- Fry for a ~2 minutes.
- Scatter over the cheese. Fold the omelette in half.
- Fry for ~3 minutes, then turn it over and fry for another ~3 minutes.
- Tip: to skin tomatoes, pour over the boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes, then easily take off the skin.
for recipes http://for.recipes/