Tuna And Potato Fishcakes
Write a review
- 350 g potato
- 3 tbsp frozen peas
- 1 x 160g tin tuna in oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- generous pinch of lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 small egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Peel and cut in small cubes potatoes. Cook in a boiling water until almost done.
- Add the peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain and mash the potatoes and peas. Set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl put drained tuna from the tin. Mash with a fork.
- Add chopped dill, lemon zest, flour and egg.
- Stir in the mashed potato and peas.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Form 6 fishcakes, dust in flour and fry each side for 3-5 minutes in a greased pre-heated saucepan. Serve with lemon wedges.
for recipes http://for.recipes/