Tortelloni With Rosemary And Pine Nuts
Write a review
- 250 g tortelloni with spinach and ricotta
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- Bring 1 litre of water to a boil. Stir in 2 tsp salt. Add tortelloni and cook for ~5 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, dry-fry the pine nuts until golden brown. Remove to a bowl or plate.
- Melt the butter, add rosemary leaves and fry for a minute.
- Add the pine nuts. Fry for 1 more minute.
- Add the tortelloni, and mix well. Remove from the heat.
for recipes http://for.recipes/