Write a review
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 250 ml water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- Melt butter in a pan, stir in the tomato paste and fry over medium heat for 1-2 mins stirring constantly.
- Pour 250 ml (1 cup) water, season with salt and pepper and add oregano.
- Let it cook over a low-medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- In a small bowl dissolve 1/2 tbsp cornflour in a cold water (3-4 tbsp) and stir into the pan.
- Let the sauce to thicken then take off the heat.
- If using for pizza base - add more cornflour for thicker sauce.
for recipes http://for.recipes/