Write a review
- 300 g plain yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh coriander to garnish
- Mix together yogurt, garlic paste, ground cumin, ground coriander, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Add sliced tomato and taste for seasoning again. Refrigerate for ~5-10 mins.
- Dry fry 1 tsp of coriander on a hot pan.
- Add 1 tbsp oil. Fry for a few seconds, then remove from the heat.
- Pour on top of the yoghurt and serve with fresh coriander.
for recipes http://for.recipes/