I bet kids would love to make and eat those toasts.
Toasts With Avocado Mousse
Write a review
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 bananas
- 3 tsp almond flakes
- sultanas to decorate
- Cut avocado lengthways, remove stone, scoop out flesh.
- Blend avocado, cocoa powder, honey and pinch of salt.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Spread the chocolate mousse over the toasts.
- Peel and slice bananas. Scatter over the banana slices and almond flakes.
- Decorate with sultanas.
for recipes http://for.recipes/