Tagliatelle With Haddock In Dill Sauce
Write a review
- 300 g haddock fillet, skinned
- generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For The Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of chilli flakes
- small bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- 150 g tagliatelle
- Cut the haddock fillet into portion sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the dried oregano.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the haddock for 7-10 minutes. Remove the fish with a slotted spoon to a plate while making sauce.
- Dissolve 1 tsp cornflour in 1/2 cup of water. Pour into the pan.
- Gradually bring to the boil. Add salt, chilli flakes, chopped dill and soured cream.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring continually. Return the haddock to the pan. Fully cover with the sauce. Remove from the heat.
- In a separate saucepan bring the water to boil and cook tagliatelle for 10 minutes or until ready. Drain and add to the haddock and dill sauce.
for recipes http://for.recipes/