Spinach And Cheese Bake
Write a review
- olive oil for greasing
- 200 g spinach
- 50 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the oven to 180C. Grease a heatproof dish with olive oil.
- Cook spinach until wilted. Drain, cool down, cut and layer the heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle over the grated mozzarella and crumbled feta.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the eggs.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/