For this recipe, I used homemade tomato and pepper sauce — adjika, but it can be substituted with tomato chilli sauce.
Spicy Beef Burrito
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300 g minced beef
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp adjika sauce
- 1x160 g can sweet corn
- 80 g grated mozzarella cheese
- bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat the oil and fry onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the minced beef and fry until brown.
- Add all seasonings and adjika sauce. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in sweat corn, mozzarella cheese, spring onions and dill.
- Remove from the heat, cover with the lid and leave for a couple of minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Spread 1 tsp ketchup and 1/2 tsp mustard over the tortilla wrap.
- Put 2 tbsp of the beef mixture.
- Top with 1 leaf of lettuce and roll the tortilla.
for recipes http://for.recipes/