Write a review
- 1 large onion
- 4-5 large potatoes
- sunflower oil for frying
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt & pepper
- 5 eggs
- fresh coriander to serve
- Peel and chop the onion. Peel and slice potatoes
- Heat about 150-200ml oil in a large pan. Add the onion and potatoes, fry over medium-high heat. Add more oil to just cover the vegetables.
- Add crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir occasionally, breaking potatoes with a spatula. Fry until potato is soft.
- Remove the vegetables on a paper towel with a slotted spoon to remove excess of oil.
- In a large bowl slightly beat the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables and mix gently.
- Remove the mixture to the same pan and fry for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Cover with a lid and turn the pan over. Carefully place the omelette back to the pan and fry for a few more minutes.
- Cut in slices, sprinkle over chopped coriander. Serve with mayo or soured cream.
for recipes http://for.recipes/