Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Write a review
- 1 L water
- 2 chicken drums or thighs, skin on
- 1 large onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 sachet bouquet garni (thyme, bay leaf, parsley)
- 1/2 red sweet pepper
- 1 medium potato
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp filini pasta
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Add the chicken in boiling water, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion, grate the carrot, cube the pepper and peel and cube the potatoes.
- Remove the chicken drums, set aside.
- Strain the chicken stock in a separate saucepan and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots and bouquet garni and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper, potatoes and garlic and simmer until potatoes are almost done.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Separate chicken meat from skin and bones. Pul in the saucepan along with the pasta.
- Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Remove from the heat.
- Discard the bouquet garni.
- Add the fresh coriander.
for recipes http://for.recipes/