Salmon And Mashed Potato Bake
Write a review
- 5 average potatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml semi-skimmed milk
- pinch of salt
- 250 g salmon fillet
- pinch of ground white pepper
- juice of 1/3 lemon
- olive oil for greasing
- 250 g spinach
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- generous pinch of paprika
- 50 g grated cheese
- Peel potatoes, dice and cook in salted water. Drain. Add 1 tbsp butter, 1 egg and 50 ml milk. Mash well. Add salt to taste.
- Cut the salmon fillet in small pieces. Season with salt and pepper, add lemon juice.
- Grease an oven proof dish with olive oil. Layer the salmon.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a saucepan. Fry onion with paprika. Sprinkle over the salmon.
- Bring water to a boil, add spinach (cut if needed) and boil for 2-3 minutes until wilted. Drain. Sprinkle over the onions.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Beat 1 egg with 50 ml milk and salt. Pour over the spinach.
- Layer the mashed potato and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle the grated cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/