Salmon and Caviar Canapés
Write a review
- 150 g puff pastry
- 2-3 tsp red caviar
- 2-3 tsp black caviar
- 20-30 g red salmon
- spring onions or fresh dill to top
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Roll the dough 0.3 cm thick.
- Cut 8 full circles (3-4 cm in diameter) using a small cup or cookie cutter. These will be a base for canapé.
- From the remaining dough cut 24 'donuts', e.g. full circle 3-4 cm with a hole in the middle.
- Wet the edges of the full circle, place a ‘donut’ on top. Wet the top of the 'donut', then place another on top. Repeat one more time. Each canapé is made of 1 full circle and 3 layers of 'donuts'.
- Bake at 160-180C for 10-15 min. Let to cool completely.
- Fill the canapés with caviar and salmon. Sprinkle over chopped spring onions or dill.
for recipes http://for.recipes/