Write a review
- 50 g uncooked quinoa
- 350-400g fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 shallot onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Pour 1 1/2-2 cups of water in a saucepan. Add quinoa. Bring to a boil. Simmer for ~20 minutes until quinoa is cooked. Set aside to let it cool.
- Combine chopped parsley, mint leaves, onion and tomato in a large bowl.
- Stir in the quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil before serving.
- Substitute quinoa with couscous.
for recipes http://for.recipes/