Write a review
- 100 g uncooked quinoa
- bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 shallot onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pour 1 1/2-2 cups of water in a saucepan. Add quinoa. Bring to a boil. Simmer for ~20 minutes until quinoa is cooked. Set aside to let it cool.
- Combine chopped coriander, mint leaves, onion and tomato in a large bowl.
- Stir in the quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil before serving.
- Tip: if you don't have time to cook quinoa, then use couscous that will be done in 5 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/