Potato And Celery Soup
Write a review
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut in cubes
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- 40 ml single cream (optional)
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Fry onions, garlic and celery until soft.
- Add potato and pour over the water. Add vegetable stock cube.
- Bring to boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10-15 min or until the potato is cooked.
- Remove from the heat. Use a hand blender to puree the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream if using.
for recipes http://for.recipes/