Write a review
- 90 g caster sugar
- 90 g butter, softened
- 90 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g dark chocolate
- writing icing
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together all ingredients for pop cakes.
- Spoon the batter in a pop cake baking mould. Cover with a top half of the mould. Bake for 25 minutes. Set aside to cool down completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
- Dip a pop stick in the melted chocolate, then prick the pop cake.
- Cover the pop cake with chocolate. Set aside to let the chocolate to solidify.
- Decorate the pop cakes with a writing icing.
for recipes http://for.recipes/