Write a review
- 2 pineapples
- Remove the leaves by rotating and pulling out.
- Cut the pineapples in lengthwise quarters.
- Using a carving knife, cut out the inner part of each pineapple quarter.
- Cut it in even pieces (~1 cm width). Put it back to the pineapple quarter.
- Push each piece slightly in different direction.
- Place the pineapple boats on a large shallow plate and serve.
- Buying a pineapple -- if you can pull out a leaf from the pineapple quite easy, it means it is ripe. Also check for any visible damages.
for recipes http://for.recipes/