Pancakes With Minced Beef Filling
Write a review
For The Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300 ml whole milk
- 150 g plain flour
- 1-2 tbsp sunflower oil + extra for greasing
For The Filling
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 150 g minced beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat slightly eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add the milk and half flour. Mix well using a hand mixer.
- Add the remaining flour and mix well to remove any lumps.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Heat a pan, slightly grease with oil using brush and fry pancakes over low-medium heat until golden brown. Keep the pancakes covered with a parchment paper and kitchen towel.
- For the filling - heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onions, paprika and a ladle of water. Sweat until soft.
- Add the beef and fry until brown all over. Simmer until cooked through.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place 1 tbsp of the filling on the pancake, fold edges and roll the pancake.
for recipes http://for.recipes/