Pan Fried Potato Wedges
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g potatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Heat the oil and fry potato wedges over medium heat for ~7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir occasionally, every time adding a little salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and fry over low heat for ~10 minutes. Stir only once or twice.
- When potatoes are nearly done, scatter over sliced onion, cover, and cook until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat. Let to rest for ~5 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/