Pan-Fried Breaded Tilapia
Write a review
- 500 g tilapia (fillet)
- 2 tsp olive oil + extra for frying
- 2 garlic cloves, pureed
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g panko breadcrumbs
- Cut the fish fillet in 2-3 steaks.
- In a large bowl mix together oil, garlic puree, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish steaks and leave to marinade for 5-10 minutes.
- Coat in panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the fish for 5 mins each side. Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Tilapia can be substituted by swordfish, haddock, bass, trout, carp or catfish. All these are ideal for pan-frying.
for recipes http://for.recipes/