If you can get fresh truffles, use them instead of shiitake.
Use individual soup pots – this recipe is enough for 4 people.
Oven-Baked Chicken Soup
Write a review
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 150 g chicken fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium celery stalks
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 100 g puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Add the chicken filet, reduce the heat and simmer for 6-7 minutes. Do not let the water boil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken filet, pat dry and set aside to cool down. Save the chicken stock.
- Cut the celery sticks and dice the carrot.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Shred the chicken into small pieces using forks or simply your fingers.
- Prepare 4 heat proof soup pots and pour 1 tbsp of white wine in each.
- Divide chopped vegetables and shredded chicken between 4 pots.
- Pour over the chicken stock.
- Roll the puff pastry 0.5-0.7 cm thick and cut a circle enough to cover the pots.
- Slightly push the edges so they stick to the pot.
- In a small bowl mix together the egg yolk, pinch of salt and 1 tsp water and brush the pastry.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/