No Bake Strawberry And Oreo Cheesecake
Write a review
For The Base
- 150 g oreo biscuits
- 75 g melted butter
For The Filling
- 170 g single cream
- 12 g gelatine
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g icing sugar
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 egg white
- 300 g strawberries, hulled and halved, plus extra for decoration
- cocoa powder for dusting
- Finely crumble biscuits using blender.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Take a cake tin and line the bottom with the oreo mixture. Press well using flat ended spoon. Cover the dish with cling film and put in a fridge while making the filling.
- Pour the cream in a small saucepan.
- Stir in gelatine.
- Place over a low heat and stir constantly until gelatine is completely dissolved. Do not let it boil. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine mascarpone cheese, sugar, orange zest and juice.
- Stir in the cream-gelatine batter.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until it forms stiff peaks and gently fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon the batter in the cake tin and smooth down.
- Put in a fridge for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle over the cocoa powder and decorate with the strawberries.
for recipes http://for.recipes/