You can use pears or plums or any other fruits instead of apples.
Mini Apple Tarts
Write a review
- 150 g puff pastry
- 1 large apple
- 1 tsp coarse sugar
- Divide puff pastry in 2 even parts. Roll ~0.4 cm thick.
- Cut the pastry using round cookie cutter (98 mm or 3 7/8 in diameter). Save the edges for leaves.
- To shape the pastry into apple. Make leaves from the saved cut edges and attach to the pastry.
- Cut the apple in half. Core, and make diagonal cuts.
- Place the apple on top of the pastry, press slightly.
- Sprinkle over the sugar.
- Bake in a preheated to 200C oven for 20-25 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/