Write a review
- 1 large onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2.5 L vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- ~180 g minced meat
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp white rice
- 1-2 tsp ground coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut the onion. Peel and grate the carrot
- Heat a saucepan, add oil and fry the vegetables until soft
- Stir in tomato paste, simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add stock. Cover with a lid.
- In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs
- Make meatballs ~3 cm in diameter and add to the boiling stock
- Boil for a few minutes, then add cubed potato. Cook until the potato is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped fresh coriander.
for recipes http://for.recipes/