Layered Salmon Salad
Write a review
- 6 boiled eggs
- 300 g mayonnaise
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cans of red salmon
- 2 carrots, boiled and grated
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- Peel the eggs. Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Grate the egg yolks. Save for later.
- Grate the egg whites and layer a large shallow dish. Spread the mayonnaise.
- Layer chopped onion and spread the mayonnaise.
- Layer chopped salmon and spread the mayonnaise.
- Layer grated carrot and spread the mayonnaise.
- Layer grated egg yolks. Chill before serving.
for recipes http://for.recipes/