Lamb And Vegetable Stew
Write a review
- 500 g lamb
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 red peppers
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 heaped tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh coriander to garnish
- Cut lamb in small pieces, add to a pan with a cup of boiling water and cook for ~20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion.
- Make a cross cut on tomatoes, pour over boiling water and leave for a couple of minutes.
- Peel tomatoes and roughly chop.
- Peel the carrot and cut in sticks, then cut them across into equal-sized diced cuts.
- Core the peppers, cut in slices, then cut them across.
- Peel potatoes and cut in cubes.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Add onions, tomatoes and carrots to the pan. Stew until onions are soft.
- Add peppers, potatoes and crushed garlic.
- Stir in tomato paste and add hot water to cover the vegetables and meat. Reduce heat and simmer for ~20 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat. Add chopped coriander. Let to rest for 10 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/