Kiev Chicken Cutlets
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 70 g salted butter, softened
- small bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- sunflower oil for deep frying
- Prepare a dill-garlic butter: mix together softened butter, chopped dill and garlic. Put in a plastic bag and freeze for 1 hour.
- Blitz the chicken fillet in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide in 4 even parts. Place 1/4 butter in the middle, fold the edges so the butter is fully covered.
- In a separate bowl, slightly beat the egg, milk and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare two plates - one with flour and another with breadcrumbs, 1/2 tsp salt and ground pepper.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Dip the chicken cutlet in a plate with flour, then with the egg mixture, then with the breadcrumbs, again with the egg mixture and then with breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil for 4 minutes each side. If the cutlet is not fully covered by the oil, continuously pour the hot oil on the top using spoon.
- Place the cutlets into the oven proof dish and cook in a preheated to 200C oven for 15 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/