Write a review
- 1 egg
- 200 ml kefir
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup (130 g) plain flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil + extra for frying
For Blueberry Filling
- 3-4 tbsp blueberry jam
- 3-4 tbsp cottage cheese
- blueberries to decorate
- icing sugar to sprinkle
- In a large bowl mix together egg and kefir.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Gradually stir in the flour.
- Mix soda and 1/2 cup hot water.
- Add to the bowl stirring constantly. Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 tbsp sunflower oil.
- Heat a pan greased with oil.
- Fry pancakes until golden.
- Mix together blueberry jam and cottage cheese.
- Spread on the pancake. Fold in half. Then fold in half again, making a triangle.
- Sprinkle over blueberries and icing sugar.
- Use laban instead of kefir.
for recipes http://for.recipes/