Honey Glazed Beef Steak
Write a review
- 2 beef steaks
- 1 tbsp meat tenderiser powder
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Coat the steaks with tenderiser powder to break down fibers of tough cuts. Pound the meat with a mallet.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the steaks and fry each side for 2-3 minutes over high heat.
- Remove the meat from the pan and place on a plate. Cover with a kitchen foil and towel to keep it warm.
- Add the ginger, garlic, broth, honey and mustard to the pan with a beef juice. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the meat back to the pan. Simmer until the sauce has thickened. Stir constantly.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle over the chopped coriander.
for recipes http://for.recipes/