Homemade Chicken Sausages
Write a review
- 300 g chicken breast fillet
- 50 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 15 g butter
- 1/2 shallot onion
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 50 g cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes (optional)
- Blend all ingredients except for cheese.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Place 2 tbsp of mixture on a piece of cling film and shape sausages.
- Tie up the edges.
- Place in a boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the sausages in advance and store in a freezer.
- After sausages are cooked, fry them in a little oil.
for recipes http://for.recipes/