Perfect for Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day!
Heart-Shaped Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
Write a review
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g plain yoghurt
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil + extra for greasing
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- Dissolve soda in the water.
- Stir in the yoghurt, egg, salt, sugar and 1 tbsp oil.
- Gradually stir in the flour. Let to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place a heat-shaped egg mould on a preheated greased pan.
- Spoon over the batter.
- Place a couple of strawberry slices on top.
- Fry until you see bubbles. Turn over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Place 3 pancakes on top of each other, spreading with the jam top of each one. Decorate with the remaining strawberry slices.
for recipes http://for.recipes/