Halloumi And Vegetables Bake
Write a review
- 450 g baby potatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 100-150 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g halloumi cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- In a large saucepan bring water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 7-10 minutes until just ready. Drain, cut in halves and scatter over a heat proof dish
- Core the peppers. Slice, then cut them across. Scatter over the potatoes
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper
- Give it a good stir. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Chop the basil leaves. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cube the halloumi cheese
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Scatter over the chopped basil, cherry tomatoes and the cheese. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes
- Turn on the grill. Bake for another 5-7 minutes
- Remove from the oven. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Replace halloumi with feta cheese.
for recipes http://for.recipes/