Halloumi And Vegetables Bake
Write a review
- 450 g baby potatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 100-150 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g halloumi cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a large saucepan bring the water to boil, place baby potatoes and boil for 7-10 minutes until just ready. Drain, cut in halves and scatter over a heat proof dish.
- Core the peppers. Slice and then cut them across. Scatter over the potatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Do not put much salt as halloumi is quite salty.
- Give it a good stir. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Chop the basil leaves.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Cube the halloumi cheese.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Scatter over the chopped basil, cherry tomatoes and the cheese. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Turn on the grill. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Replace halloumi with feta cheese.
for recipes http://for.recipes/