Grilled Sea Bream
Write a review
- 2 large sea breams
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Scale the fish with a knife starting from tail to head. Do it carefully - you don't want to clean your ceiling from scales.
- Cut fins, then gut the fish by slicing from the vent and upwards to the head. Remove the guts, liver, swim bladder and also gills as they will impart a bitter taste to the fish. You can cut or leave the fish head.
- Rinse the fish thoroughly under cold water and pat dry.
- Make a couple of cross cuts and set aside while making the marinade.
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade. Rub over the fish - inside and outside. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the grill. Cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on your grill) turning halfway.
- Serve with mashed/boiled potatoes and vegetables.
for recipes http://for.recipes/