Egg Noodle And Vegetable Stir Fry
Write a review
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100 g egg noodles
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 1 carrot, pre cooked and diced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Bring 1.5l water to a boil. Add vegetable cube and the noodles. Cook for ~2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets and diced carrot. Boil for another 2 mins. If using frozen vegetables put them in a boiling water together with the noodles.
- Reserve a half cup of the stock. Drain noodles and vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Fry briskly the garlic, half of the chopped spring onions and chilli flakes for 1 minute at high heat.
- Stir in the noodles and vegetables, 3 tbsp of stock and 2 tsp soy sauce.
- Fry at high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and scatter over the remaining spring onions.
for recipes http://for.recipes/