Write a review
- 500 g chicken fillet
- 1 egg
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of chilli powder
- sunflower oil for deep frying
- sweet pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- Blend chicken fillet using food processor.
- Stir in egg, flour and seasonings.
- Make walnut sized balls.
- Fill a heavy bottomed saucepan with the oil and set over a medium heat.
- Try if the oil is hot enough by placing a small piece of chicken into the saucepan. It should sizzle immediately.
- Fry the croquettes in batches for 4-6 minutes. Remove on a paper towel to absorb excess of oil.
- Cut the pepper. Thread the pepper, chicken croquettes and tomatoes onto wooden sticks and serve.
for recipes http://for.recipes/