Earl Grey Shortbread Biscuits
Write a review
- 100 g softened butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Earl Grey loose tea
- 120 g plain flour
- 30 g cornstarch
- Cream the butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and tea.
- Add the flour and cornstarch and mix well.
- Place the dough in cling film and form a long squared shape sausage. Chill for at least 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line baking tray with a parchment.
- Cut the dough into 1 cm slices, place on the parchment lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Cool on a wired rack.
for recipes http://for.recipes/