Date And Walnut Choco Balls
Write a review
- 200 g walnut pieces
- 400 g stoned dates
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (plus extra for dusting)
- Toast walnuts on a dry pan over low to medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Shake the pan occasionally. Take off the heat when the nuts have turned a few shades darker and let them cool down.
- Place the walnuts in a blender and blitz until fine crumbs. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the dates in a the blender, pour over lemon juice and coconut oil, and puree until smooth.
- Mix well the date puree, walnuts and cocoa powder.
- Form small balls and dust in cocoa powder. Keep in an air tight container.
- If the dates are dry, place them in a warm water for ~10 minutes, drain, then puree using a blender.
for recipes http://for.recipes/