Tip: if you leave the cucumbers in a salted water for too long they will become too salty and less crunchy, so it’s better to prepare them in small batches.
Crunchy Lightly Salted Pickled Cucumbers
Write a review
- 5-6 small cucumbers
- a bunch of fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 500 ml hot water
- 1 tbsp see salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Wash the cucumbers and leave in a cold water for 2-3 hours.
- Roughly chop the dill and garlic.
- Put the cucumbers in a glass jar together with the dill, garlic, bay leaf, cloves and peppercorn.
- In a separate bowl dissolve the salt and sugar in a hot water (not boiling) and pour over the cucumbers.
- Leave to cool down completely, then add the vinegar and put in a fridge. Make sure the cucumbers are fully covered.
- The cucumbers will be ready in 1-2 days.
for recipes http://for.recipes/