Crispy Chicken Bites
Write a review
- 300 g chicken breast fillet
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-5 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tbsp frying oil
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl, add salt, soda and lemon juice. You will see the soda reaction immediately. Mix together and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a shallow plate sprinkle the flour and coarse black pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Dust chicken pieces in the flour and pepper and fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown all over. Do not fry for too long as the chicken will be dry.
for recipes http://for.recipes/