I strongly recommend using fresh ripe tomatoes as they are nothing like canned tomatoes.
Creamy Tomato Soup
Write a review
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, roughy chopped
- 700 g tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml passata
- 60 ml single cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh dill to garnish
- Put a saucepan over medium heat. Add butter, onions and a ladle of water. Sweat until soft.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes in a deep dish and pour over boiling water. Leave for 2 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes, and easily take off the skin.
- Chop roughly. Add to the saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the cream and dill. Cover with a lid. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and blend using a hand blender.
- Stir in the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato soup in individual bowls. Garnish with chopped dill.
for recipes http://for.recipes/