Creamy Porridge With Chocolate
Write a review
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 150 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee
- pinch of salt
- 30 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- chopped pistachios to garnish
- Toast the oats for a couple of minutes on a hot dry pan.
- Finely blend them and put in a small saucepan.
- Pour over water and milk, add cinnamon, vanilla sugar, instant coffee and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5-10 minutes stirring constantly until creamy.
- Prepare two glasses or bowls.
- Put ~3 tbsp of hot porridge, sprinkle over chocolate chunks.
- Top with more porridge, sprinkle over the chocolate chunks.
- Repeat until reach the top of the glass or bowl.
- Top with chopped pistachios.
for recipes http://for.recipes/