Creamy Chicken With Shiitake Mushrooms
Write a review
- 500 g chicken fillet
- 150 g shiitake
- 250 ml single cream
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- 100 g butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken in bite sized pieces. Slice shiitake mushrooms.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add chicken and mushrooms. Fry over low to medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley and grate cheese.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Reduce the heat. Stir in cream cream, garlic, cheese and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
for recipes http://for.recipes/