Cod And Cauliflower Fishcakes
Write a review
- 75 g cauliflower
- 75 g cod fillet
- 1 small shallot onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tbsp creme fraiche or plain yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Divide cauliflower in florets and cook until ready. Cool down then cut into small pieces.
- Wash the fish fillet, pat dry and chop in small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for oil.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, place 1 tbsp of fish mixture and fry from both sides until golden brown.
for recipes http://for.recipes/