In Russia these chocolate and walnut slices are more commonly known as ‘tea sausage’, in Italy – as ‘chocolate salami’.
Chocolate And Walnut Slices
Write a review
- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 30 g walnut pieces
- 100 g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 50 g dark chocolate, melted
- 3 tbsp Baileys
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag. Cover with a kitchen towel and crush with a rolling pin.
- Combine the crushed biscuits and walnut pieces.
- Beat the butter cocoa powder and sugar and light and fluffy.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Add the Baileys or amaretto liqueur.
- Stir in the biscuits and walnuts in few steps.
- Put the chocolate mixture in a cling film or a plastic bag. Give it a shape of a big sausage. Cover with a foil and shape again.
- Place in a freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Unwrap the foil and remove the cling film. Cover with an icing sugar. Slice and serve.
for recipes http://for.recipes/