These little treaties are so simple to make and looks gorgeous. Keep them in fridge.
Chocolate Amaretti Truffles
Write a review
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 50 g ground almonds
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Add amaretto liqueur.
- Stir in butter.
- Mix in the icing sugar and ground almonds.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan and leave the mixture to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll 20 balls and coat with the desiccated coconut.
- Place the truffles in paper sweet cases and chill for at least 1 hour.
for recipes http://for.recipes/