Chicken Roulade Stuffed With Vegetable Omelette
Write a review
- 2 large chicken breasts (~400 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- vegetables as per your taste (bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms)
- fresh herbs or spring onion
- oil for frying
- salt, pepper to taste
- Pound the chicken breasts. Season with salt an pepper.
- Beat up the eggs and mayonnaise.
- Stir in chopped vegetables and herbs / spring onion.
- Heat oil in pan, pour over the egg batter. Fry omelette over low heat.
- Place omelette on top of the chicken. Make sure they are more or less aligned.
- Roll the chicken and omelette. Wrap tightly in a cling film, seal the edges with knots.
- Place in a boiling water and simmer for 25 min.
- Remove from the heat, remove the cling film and excess liquid.
- Let it cool, slice and serve.
for recipes http://for.recipes/