Chicken Roll With Goat Cheese
Write a review
- 150 g goat cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- small bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- Mash the goat cheese with a fork.
- Add the rest ingredients, except the chicken breast. Mix well.
- Pound the chicken breasts.
- Spread the filling and roll the chicken breasts.
- Wrap in a foil (shining side down).
- Half fill a pan with water, bring to a boil, place the chicken roll. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/