Write a review
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2-4 tomatoes, sliced
For Pesto Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 handfuls basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted on hot dry pan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Make pesto sauce -- place all ingredients (except for the cheese) in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add more oil if required.
- Stir in cheese. Taste, adjust seasonings if required.
- Halve chicken breasts lengthways.
- Cover with the pesto sauce. Place in an oven proof dish. Top with sliced tomatoes.
- Bake for ~20-25 minutes in a preheated to 180C oven.
for recipes http://for.recipes/