Chicken In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk (optional)
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- chilli flakes to taste
- 300 ml passata
- 1 heaped tbsp cooking cream
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Cut chicken into small cubes. Add to the pan and fry until cooked all over.
- Slice celery and chop the onion. Peel and crush the garlic.
- Add to the pan along with the chilli flakes. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour the passata and 100 ml water and simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally. Add more water if needed.
- Stir in the cooking cream.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 50 ml cold water and add into the pan. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat.
for recipes http://for.recipes/